Terms and Conditions
Ordering a Cake:
- We require a 50% payment at the time of booking. We cannot proceed with your order if the deposit is not paid and subsequently other customers orders will take precedent which could result in us not being able to accommodate your order.
- Full payment is required at the point of collection.
- Please provide as much information as possible along with any visuals for bespoke cakes. We cannot guarantee to completely replicate other cakes as each Cake Decorator’s work will vary a little.
- Please check your cake when collecting to ensure everything is correct so that we can make any amendment if necessary.
- We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your cake. Should this not be the case, please return the cake as quickly as possible for inspection. We cannot offer any form of refund without seeing the cake.
- We are happy to offer free consultations for bespoke cakes which will help your ideas come to fruition. This does not include tastings and we normally allow around 15 minutes for this time.
- There is a £25 charge for wedding cakes consultations. The consultation gives you a chance to try 3 flavours of cake out of a choice of 4; vanilla, red velvet, chocolate and lemon, and you get a complimentary drink for up to 3 people. You chat with a cake decorator about your wedding cake, you can bring designs along or we can design it with you. Then we give you a quote. The consultation costs £25, however if you book with us this comes off the price of the wedding cake. Refunds cannot be provided if you chose to order elsewhere or if you delay in placing your order with us and we subsequently book another customer’s wedding cake on your date.
- We generally do not deliver celebration cakeswith the exception of wedding cakes. There is a separate charge to deliver and set-up the cake.
- We do not have separate baking or production areas so cannot completely guarantee cross-contamination. Please let us know of any food allergies at the time of ordering so that we can advise you accordingly and do our upmost to minimise the risk.
At the time of booking:
We require a 50% deposit to secure a date for Birthday parties. The balance is then payable on the day. Dates cannot be held without the deposit payment.
Deposits are non-refundable. Subject to availability, you can change your date if you advise us within two weeks of the original booking.
Should a party need to be re-scheduled due to sickness or adverse weather conditions, we will re-schedule the party. Due to the demand for weekend parties and lack of late availability, you are unlikely to be offered a weekend date.
CLASS BOOKINGS & CANCELLATION POLICY
Making a Booking:
Full payment is required at the time of booking. Bookings cannot be held without payment and are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
Amendments to Bookings:
We regret that no refunds will be given. Amendments to bookings may be made up to 28 days prior to the date of the class.
If you are unable to attend a class with less than 28 days’ notice, we will endeavour to fill your place so that your booking can be transferred. Should we not fill your place, at our discretion, we may offer youan alternative date for a replacement class on a short notice basis. We cannot guarantee that alternative dates offered will be for the same class or the same day of the week.
You are welcome to send someone else in your place and notify us accordingly. These rules apply equally to gift voucher bookings.
Should you not be able to attend the class due to advice weather, illness or other personal circumstances our Amendments to Bookings policy will still apply.
Cancellation of Classes:
In the unfortunate and unlikely event that a class has to be cancelled we will always try and give you as much notice as we reasonably can and you will be offered the choice of an alternative class or a full refund. We will not be liable for any other costs or expenses that you may incur. If you need to arrange travel or overnight accommodation, we recommend that you seek appropriate insurance.
Vouchers that have been purchased for our courses, workshops or to spend in store are valid for a 12 month period.
Vouchers that are provided as an offer, charitable event or any other condition, will have varying expiring dates which are not subject to change or any alteration.
Vouchers exceeding the expiry date will be deemed invalid.
You must be able to quote the voucher number to redeem our products and services.